Diall T7-5 Rechargeable LED Spotlight Integrated Li-Ion Product Code: 6437K

€29.45
Strong plastic rechargeable spotlight. Rotating handle and adjustable feet.

Features

• No Impact Resistance
  • Weather-Resistant
  • Plastic
  • Model No: T7-5
  • Intergrated LED Lamp Suppied
  • 320lm

Specifications

Battery drain: 5 hours. Rechargeable Battery Supplied.
Additional Information
Technical Specification
  • Power Source : Rechargeable Battery-Operated
  • Brand : Diall
  • Product Type : Rechargeable LED Spotlight
  • IP Rating : No IP rating
  • Beam Distance : 430 m
  • Construction Material (Lighting) : Plastic
  • Model No : T7-5
  • Water Resistant : Weather-Resistant
  • Pack Size : 1
  • Lm : 320 lm
  • Impact Resistant : No Impact Resistance
  • Manufacturer Guarantee : 1 Year Guarantee
  • Pieces in Pack/Case : 1
Product Contents
Rechargeable LED spotlight, mains charger and in-car charger.
Delivery & Returns

DELIVERY

Standard delivery service up to 3 working days: €8.95

Free delivery on all orders over €70.00

Click here to see information on our delivery service

RETURNS

Hopefully you won't need to return an item, however, if you do, it is our aim to make this as simple as possible. By following the guidance below you can help us to help you when a product is not what you expected, or is faulty. Your statutory rights are not affected by this guidance.

Click here to see information on returns and cancellation

€29.45 Incl. 23% VAT

Add to Wishlist

More Items to Consider

Loading... Loading...
Diall T7-5 Rechargeable LED Spotlight Integrated Li-Ion is rated 4.6 out of 5 by 31.
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Reasonable torch Not too bad for the price. It’s not very sturdy but if you don’t drop it then I think this will be fine.
Date published: 2019-06-27
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Sturdy and bright Seems sturdy, can't focus the main beam but is great for lighting my work area. The built in stand is useful for propping up.
Date published: 2019-06-18
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Bright & Light! This rechargeable torch is brilliant! With a bright concentrated beam, two ways to charge and light in weight its a useful tool to have in the house or car. Recommended. Can't really comment on reliability as I have only had it for two months but seems very good.
Date published: 2019-03-03
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Does Diall lead the way? The grip on the torch is not as good as a closed handle would be. Charging could be more convenient if the same AC adaptor connection was used across models. I have 2 Diall torches. I like both but I mislaid one lead and was unable to recharge one torch until I eventually found the model sprecific lead.
Date published: 2019-02-18
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great torch. Best torch I’ve had. Very bright long distance. The focus doesn’t adjust the beam so one setting but if you lose your dog on a walk across afield this will definitely help spot it. Adjustable leg so you can sit it on the ground and position the torch to different height angles. I totally recommend this torch.
Date published: 2018-12-21
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great VFM Does what it says. Brighter than most similar products at this price, so good value for money
Date published: 2018-12-16
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Powerful A powerful torch. Excellent value for money. Highly recommended
Date published: 2018-12-16
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Brilliant torch. This is a fantastic product. Very bright and seems to be quite tough. (Don't try dropping it from height though). I love this product so much, I've bought one for all the family.
Date published: 2018-12-03
  • y_2019, m_9, d_15, h_15
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_2.0.13
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_1, tr_30
  • loc_en_IE, sid_6437K, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_screwfix-ie